The peculiarities of exchange trading is everything about what you have read in the training materials at any other broker. Those are the things that every trader needs to know, but which he knows only from experience. Analysts of investment exchange portal Investlb.com and professional traders share with you their experience and knowledge in this topic to make your trading even more profitable. Read, try to apply knowledge in practice and be sure to share your success with Investlb.com readers!
[wp_bannerize_pro numbers=”1″ orderby=”random” categories=”580″]
- 1 In this section you will learn the following about the peculiarities of the trade:
- 2 Analysis and its types in binary options
- 3 Stock trading in binary options
- 4 SMS signals for binary options. How it works?
- 5 Risks accompanying beginner in binary options trading
- 6 Binary exchange in details
- 7 Binary options and Islam
- 8 Account without registration in binary options
- 9 Overview of the most popular stock screeners
- 10 What are the exchange and OTC markets
- 11 Stocks: terms of purchase
- 12 Offer in PAMM accounts: what the investor should pay attention to
- 13 How to write a complaint against the broker to CySEC regulator
- 14 Options for entering the US stock market for Russian trader
- 15 Shares of companies: theoretical principles
- 16 Why the indicators are redrawn
In this section you will learn the following about the peculiarities of the trade:
- what are A-Book and B-Book brokers, how to distinguish the kitchen from an honest broker;
- get acquainted with the types of accounts (STP, ECN), and understand the difference of types of order execution;
- learn how to use auxiliary tools for a trader (software-diaries, monitoring MyFxBook, scenery promotions, online securities stores, trading applications, rebate services, etc.);
- learn how to make a complaint to the broker and lead broker correspondence;
- understand peculiarities of trading conditions of brokers, learn to quickly find necessary information on the brokerage contracts;
- understand how to avoid the scams and to withdraw money correctly;
- understand the causes of failures of trading platforms and how to resolve them;
- learn the ways of manipulating the consciousness of the trader with promos or comments on the forums;
- get acquainted with terms such as “HYIP”, “crowdinvesting”, “proptrading” and learn how to make money on them;
- learn to create a trading system.
And it’s not all that you can read in this section. Investlb.com team promises that it will continue to work to ensure that you could learn something useful and interesting.
In order to create this section, we asked for help the professional traders, managers and staff of brokerage firms. If you want to see on Investlb.com pages the topic that interests you, write us about it in the feedback form. Also you can become the author of articles on the website portal. To do this you need to pass free registration and to send the article for moderation. We will do our best to publish as soon as possible. How to add to your article advertising, banner or external links, please read here.
Investlb.com — everything you need for successful trading on one website!
In an effort to obtain money from the trader, brokers make the process of the deposit more easy. Logical, because this is their goal. To start earning on the. Continue reading
Broker does not allow to withdraw money or violates your rights? You failed to resolve the issue peacefully? The procedure of the chargeback was not. Continue reading
Trading on US stock exchange is available only to those who have capital of not less than 10 thousand dollars (in some cases the threshold may be 500-1000 US dollars,. Continue reading